About Long Hill Chapel
Long Hill Chapel is a Christian & Missionary Alliance church located in Chatham, NJ.
We hope that as you join us here, you feel known, loved and needed.
At Long Hill Chapel, we are a family of God, who pursues the presence of God, and advances the kingdom of God.
How we live out this mission
We are a family of God
- We love each other and care for each other just as our own flesh and blood.
- We visit with those who are sick, homebound, or have just had new babies.
We Pursue the presence of god by
- Making Him the guest of honor at every gathering.
- Holding weekly prayer meetings where all are welcome to come with prayer requests.
- Hosting weekly gatherings for youth and young adults to grow spiritually and have fun together.
- Hosting weekly gatherings for men and women to experience fellowship with each other as they deepen their faith.
- Operating a faith-based preschool where young children can learn about God in a warm and caring environment.
We advance the kingdom of god by
- Remaining actively engaged in our local area to teach our neighbors about Jesus and His ways.
- Supporting missionaries all over the globe as they bring the good news of the gospel to people of all ages.
- Giving to World Impact, a Newark-based organization that facilitates church planting movements by evangelizing, equipping, and empowering the urban poor.
- Hosting local homeless families in our facilities as part of Family Promise of Morris County.
- Giving to Marketstreet Mission, a Morristown-based mission that provides meals, shelter, and hope to the needy of northern New Jersey.
- Collecting funds for First Choice, a local charity that works to protect the unborn by empowering women.
- Giving to Goodwill Rescue Mission, a Newark-based mission that enables the poor, homeless, and addicted of Newark to encounter Christ through compassionate care.
- Supporting NYC Relief, a boots-on-the-ground organization that brings relief and compassion through shelter, medical care, addiction recovery, and job training.